Many people want to become a businessman but those who have suitable planetary combinations in their birth-chart become a successful businessman. Let us acknowledge those planetary combinations which make the person a famous and successful businessman.
Planetary Combinations in the Birth-chart
1. The conjunction between the lords of the Kendra or Trine house or their aspect relationship forms the Raj Yoga in the birth-chart which gives auspicious results to the person. Similarly, if the lord of the Kendra or Trine forms a relationship with the second house or the eleventh house then possibilities will be high to earn money. A strong fortune and money are the key assets of a businessman. Raj Yoga makes the fortune and Dhan Yoga increases his income.
2. If Jupiter, Venus and Mercury are in conjunction with the Kendra then the Yoga to earn money is formed in the birth-chart. In addition, if Sun is located in the eleventh house then the person will have high possibilities to get money.
3. To be a successful businessman, auspicious Rajyoga and Panch Mahapurush Yoga is mandatory in the birth-chart along with Dhan Yoga.
4. In the birth-chart of Aries Ascendant, if Mars is the Ascendant lord and it is exalted in the tenth house and forms Ruchak Yoga and Kuldeepak Yoga and Mercury is also located with Mars. Or Jupiter aspects the ninth lord from the second house. Or Sun is the fifth lord, Moon, the fourth lord and Venus is the seventh lord and is in conjunction in the eleventh house.
Rahu is exalted in the Ascendant. In addition, Saturn as the lord of the tenth house or eleventh house is located in the ninth house. As a result, these Yogas will make a person ambitious, influential, clever and with strong will-power, he will become a successful businessman and expand his business further.
5. In the birth-chart of Taurus Ascendant, if the second lord and the fourth lord are located in the Ascendant. Saturn as a Yoga Karak planet is in the eleventh house, Mars and Venus are in conjunction in the second house. Jupiter is in the tenth house and Rahu in the seventh house then the person will expand his business and gain fame, popularity, wealth and money.
6. If in the birth-chart of Cancer Ascendant, Jupiter-Venus are located in the Ascendant. Sun is in the eleventh house. Mars which is the Yogakaarak of the tenth lord is located in the third house. The moon which is the Ascendant lord is located in the second house and Saturn as the seventh lord is in the ninth house. Mercury is in its own sign and placed in the house of expenditure. As a result, these yogas will give fame, wealth as well as make a person courageous and successful businessman.
7. When Saturn is in its own sign and shares an aspect relationship with the tenth or eleventh house/lord and Rahu also influences the eleventh house. The Ascendant or the Ascendant lord is in the relationship with the tenth house/lord or ninth lord or it influences the Ascendant house. Along with this, Mercury forms any kind of relationship with the eleventh lord or the second lord then the person will become a successful businessman.
8. If Mercury is the Ascendant lord and exalted in the fourth house with the eleventh lord. And the second lord is in the tenth house. And among the ninth lord, third, fifth or tenth lord any two are in conjunction in the eleventh house the person will be very rich and a successful businessman.
9. If Mercury is exalted and placed in the second house with the Ascendant lord in the birth-chart. If the ninth lord is in conjunction with the third lord or the tenth lord is in the third house and influences the twelfth or tenth house. Rahu influences the eleventh house or the second house then the person becomes a businessman.